Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Elgregoe's Vistit - You've got the power

This morning we had Elgregoe and Sue come to perform magic tricks for us. Some of the children at our school got to help and they were given prizes. We also learnt about the values: respect, responsible, caring, trustworthy and accepting.
 


 


Listen to our video on what some of us thought was the best part of the show.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 5, I love your blog - it looks like you have a great class!! I hope you have a fun day today with your Triathlon. Keep up the great work :-) From Kaz
    (Indi's mum) p.s have a great day Indi and I hope you enjoy your sausage sizzle

    ReplyDelete

Your child would be excited to know that their family and friends are viewing our class blog, so please leave us a message and let us know what you think. Just to let you know that all comments need to approved by me before they will be published on the blogsite.