Monday, 11 August 2014

The Exploding Volcano!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Room 5 your volcanoes look like they were fun to make. I love the new photo that I have loaded onto your blog page. I hope you are all working hard and enjoying your learning.

    Miss Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 5. love the new class photo on your blog. Your volcano experiment looked like a lot of fun :)
    Michelle (brooke and Lukas's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 5 we are Room 17 from Kaikohe West. We liked your exploding volcano. It was clever how you put the cup in the top to hold the baking soda, dye and vinegar, so it didn't leak out. Maybe next time you could try different colours and make a rainbow volcano. Why were you making exploding volcanoes? We look forward to your answer. From Room 17

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out our blog Room 17!
      Room 5 were learning about different chemicals that react together when we mix them.
      What a great idea to try different colours!
      Do you have a blog Room 17?

      Delete
  4. Wow that volcano is cool i like the way you took turns at putting stuff in that was amazing i hope you make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Room 5
    I liked how you all had your little speeches .

    By Kesson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi room 5 I like your viedo

    ReplyDelete

Your child would be excited to know that their family and friends are viewing our class blog, so please leave us a message and let us know what you think. Just to let you know that all comments need to approved by me before they will be published on the blogsite.