Thursday, 18 June 2015

Room 5 and 6's Visit to Wailtangi 2015

On Wednesday 17th June Room 5 and Room 6 went to Waitangi to celebrate Matariki. We had so much fun learning to weave flax, playing games and making kites. Here is a movie Cameron helped Mrs Stevenson make about our trip.

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great fun day in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you for sharing your wonderful day at Waitangi Classes 5 & 6. You did so many fun things learning how to play Maori games and making Kites. I am sure you all had a fabulous day! Lisa (Ronan's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for taking us. I liked it at Waitangi .I liked going on the bus and siting by Frank and Giorgia. Ronan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meika says "Thank you for sharing your movie". Will says "it looks like you learn't lots about Matariki". Room 4 all learnt something new because you shared this. Mrs G is going to have to take us out, to try some new games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog posts. You are very busy and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Room 5
    I don;t know whether you got my last message but I was so excited to watch your video and see what you did at Waitangi. I went to Waitangi with Room 7 and 9 and loved it.I really liked playing the games.

    ReplyDelete

Your child would be excited to know that their family and friends are viewing our class blog, so please leave us a message and let us know what you think. Just to let you know that all comments need to approved by me before they will be published on the blogsite.