Friday, 24 July 2015

Welcome back to Term 3!

This term we welcome Sione, Cash, Tristan, Christopher, Sydney-Rose and Stevie-Leigh to Room 5! We have an exciting term ahead including the Zoo trip September 10th-11th. Library day will continue to be Thursday and spelling tests are on Friday. I look forward to meeting all the new families!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Room 5
    It is great to see that you have some new people in your class. I am sure you will help them to feel part of your class. I bet you can't wait till the zoo trip. I am sure it will be really exciting and such an adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Your child would be excited to know that their family and friends are viewing our class blog, so please leave us a message and let us know what you think. Just to let you know that all comments need to approved by me before they will be published on the blogsite.