Looks like you guys had lots of fun on you Auckland trip! I wonder which of the animals at Kelly tarltons you liked the most? Which was the biggest, and which was the smallest?
What a great movie Room 5. You looked like you had such a great time on your trip to Auckland.I bet you were all really tired when you got back. Did you go to sleep on the bus on the way home?
Your child would be excited to know that their family and friends are viewing our class blog, so please leave us a message and let us know what you think. Just to let you know that all comments need to approved by me before they will be published on the blogsite.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun on you Auckland trip! I wonder which of the animals at Kelly tarltons you liked the most? Which was the biggest, and which was the smallest?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great movie Room 5. You looked like you had such a great time on your trip to Auckland.I bet you were all really tired when you got back. Did you go to sleep on the bus on the way home?
ReplyDeleteHi Room 5, looks like you had heaps of fun down in Kelly Tartons. I wish I were there to see the wild life once again.
ReplyDeleteHave a fun time at school
By Haley, Room2.
Wow that looks so cool. What part did you like the most?
ReplyDeleteFrom Kasey
Kia ora Room 5. I hoped you guys had fun at Kelly Tarltons and seeing interesting animals. Was the cake yum and I wish I was there.
ReplyDeleteFrom Shikana