I liked the little cat. Abbey I liked the pets. Christina I liked the song. Egypt I liked the song. Stevie-Ray I liked the video. Karamia The song was very cool and I liked it. Gerrat I liked the video. Casey I liked the video. Talia I like room 5. Harley I liked the dog becasue the dog is having a walk. Felk I liked the pets. Maria I liked you riding the pigs. Egypt
Your child would be excited to know that their family and friends are viewing our class blog, so please leave us a message and let us know what you think. Just to let you know that all comments need to approved by me before they will be published on the blogsite.
I liked the little cat. Abbey
ReplyDeleteI liked the pets. Christina
I liked the song. Egypt
I liked the song. Stevie-Ray
I liked the video. Karamia
The song was very cool and I liked it. Gerrat
I liked the video. Casey
I liked the video. Talia
I like room 5. Harley
I liked the dog becasue the dog is having a walk. Felk
I liked the pets. Maria
I liked you riding the pigs. Egypt
The comments are from room 9 , Kaikohe West School
ReplyDelete