Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Gavin Hill - Duffy Hero


Today was our Duffy Hero Assembly and we were very lucky to have Gavin Hill, ex Bulldogs, Warriors and Kiwi player visiting with us. Gavin spoke to us about how important it is to read to help us achieve our dreams in life. We were lucky to be able to grab a photo with Gavin afterwards.


                                         

                                       
                                         Room 5 and Gavin Hill  with their pukana on...


Enjoying our new Duffy Books





1 comment:

  1. Hello Room 5,
    I bet you must have been very excited to have such a well-known visitor! I love your photos, especially your pukana faces! Have you got a book that is the class' favourite? I still have one of my very first favourite books, "Einen Loeffel fuer Luise" though it is missing some of the pages now because I had looked at it so often.
    Bye for now, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Your child would be excited to know that their family and friends are viewing our class blog, so please leave us a message and let us know what you think. Just to let you know that all comments need to approved by me before they will be published on the blogsite.