Thursday, 26 September 2013

Sansa Kroma (again)

I've just reposted this as I think I had the video setting on Youtube as private and you couldn't actually see the video. I have made it unlisted so it should be seen from this link. If anyone tries to watch the video could you leave a comment to let us know if it works or not please.
Liz Ross

Ms Megginson taught us a song that is sung by school children in Ghana. It is about a hawk losing it's parents and being left behind, it tells the children of Ghana that even if lose their parents other friends and family will always take care of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Liz and Room 5. Your video was quick to play and the sound was clear - very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Your child would be excited to know that their family and friends are viewing our class blog, so please leave us a message and let us know what you think. Just to let you know that all comments need to approved by me before they will be published on the blogsite.